Monday, April 4, 2011

Songs to workout to...

Sometimes, when I am not in the mood for zumba, I run... I just started running... I have looked for fun songs to take my mind off of working out... here is my short list..

Not in any sort of order.

1.  Chirs Brown- Beautiful People
2.  Keri Hilson- Buyou
3.  Pitbull- ALright
4.  Don Omar- Danza Kuduro
5. Britney Spears- Hold it Against Me
6.  Britney Spears- Till the World Ends
7.  Rihanna- S&M (it's a dirty song!)
8.  Craig David- Insomnia
9.  Ciara- Work
10.  Chris Brown- Yeah 3X
11.  Enrique Iglersais- Tonight
12.  Black Eyed Peas- Rock that Body
13.  Mohombi- Bumpy Ride
14.  Young Money- Bedrock
15.  Ludacris- My Chick Bad
16.  Wiz Khalifa- Say Yeah
17.  Chris Brown- Look at me Now


Yea music sucks right now... boo... I thought I could come up with more... maybe later...ughhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment