Sunday, April 10, 2011

3 down 87 to go



Day 3 P90X


I started this morning with an awesome Zumba class... Came home and popped in P90X. Arms and Shoulders. Oh MY!


It was pretty good, just a long dvd... again. I have bands and very light weights. I mostly used the bands. I could do almost everything, not as many reps as the people on the dvd though. In time I will though. Ab Ripper X sucked today. My ass was super sore from yesterday's crazy jumping exercises and so were my legs, so I did about half of the Ab Ripper X video. Hey, it's better than nothing.

I am going to be sore tomorrow...


I also ran for 25 minutes, it was a good stress reliever. Sweat, sweat sweating it out...


I think I want to purchase a kettle weight... maybe next week.



Here is the burlesque song they do in Zumba at the Sunday class at the YMCA
Show me how you Burlesque

No comments:

Post a Comment