Saturday, April 9, 2011

More workout songs

Here is my newest workout song list... I get bored so easily while I am running or walking... this one is more on the latin side... and you're welcome... ha.


Magic Juan- Baby Come Back
Christina Aguilera- Nasty Naughty Boy
Wynter Gordon- Dirty Talk
Nina Sky- Move your Body
Ludacris - How Low (remix)
Pitbul- Ay Chico (Lengua Afuera)
Omega, Pitbull- Mi Alma Se Muere (remix dos)
P!nk- Raise your Glass
Ricky Martin f/fat joe- Que Mas Da (I don't care)
Rihanna- Only Girl 
Sean Paul- Break It Off
Shakira- Waka Waka
Alexis y Fido- Tumba el Fronte
Angel y Khriz- Muevela
Angel y Khriz- Quiere Mas
Daddy Yankee- Rompe
Daddy Yankee- La Despedida
Daddy Yankee- Grito Mundial
Don Omar & Beenie Man- Belly Danza
Angel y Khriz- Na De Na  (one of my favorites right now***)
Get Cool- Shawty Got Moves
Laza Morgan- This Girl
Sophia Fresh- This Instant






No comments:

Post a Comment