Friday, February 25, 2011

Zumba is for everyone

If I can do it, you can too.
I am the worst dancer ever!  I am not coordinated whatsoever!


Zumba is for everyone, true story.  It does not matter how old you are; I have seen people my grandma's age in my classes before and they have a class called Zumba Gold which is geared towards older adults.  It does not matter what size you are; I have seen every shape and size in Zumba classes, and I would not consider myself to be a skinny mini anyway.

Sometimes people just come in and dance their own dances and that is okay.  In the beginning of most of my classes the instructor's say, if you can't follow along just move around and have fun!
I have even seen a few gentlemen in the classes, although Zumba is not as popular for the guys I have seen it happen.


After your first class you will feel lost, but everyone feels the same way.  I still feel that way!  No one has any idea what they are doing.  It is just meant to be fun... I smile and laugh a lot during the classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment