Friday, February 25, 2011

Current Zumba Schedule

Monday:          Dojo in Reton @ 7:45pm

Tuesday:          YMCA @ 6:00pm

Wednesday:     YMCA @ 6:30pm

Thursday:         YMCA @ 6:30pm

Friday:             YMCA @ 6:30pm

Every class I go to is an hour.  The class at the Renton Dojo is a club Zumba class, which is where they turn the lights off and put on fun club lights.
I go to the YMCA because they have a great scholarship program that can pay up to 80% of the monthly fees if you qualify.  (I also do Yoga at the YMCA on Wednesdays too)

http://www.dojozumba.com/Renton_Studio.html
The Dojo is a really fun place to go.  The staff are very upbeat and very enthusiastic!  They remember names of the customers and always have smiles.  They offer a bunch of classes everyday.  Yes, it is very expensive to go to the Dojo, but I did a new membership special they had, which was $25 for 10 classes.  And I heard they will have a Groupon soon!

http://www.seattleymca.org/page.cfm?ID=bv
You can find the Zumba schedule here for the YMCA.  I like how they offer classes everyday and they are in the evenings.  The only thing I do not like about the YMCA Zumba classes is that it is a different instructor every night.  All the instructors are great, but that is a lot of different routines to get down!

No comments:

Post a Comment