Sunday, February 27, 2011

Zumba for Kinect

I usually only workout during the week, and take the weekends to relax.  But last night I was feeling icky so I decided to pop in Zumba for Kinect.  I was able to do it for about 30 minutes.  I recognized a few songs, and it was kind of fun.  However, I lost interest fast.  Maybe it was my ADD kicking in, I don't know.  It is nothing like going to a real class, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.... Also, it has problems reading my hand movement when selecting things, anyone else have that problem?  I also wish they would categorize the music, I was in the mood for hip-hop last night, but had some issues searching for it, (it wasn't reading my hand movements to move the song selection).
Overall, if there are no classes in your area, I would say buy it now, but it really does not come close to the real deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment