Friday, February 25, 2011

So I only have one full body shot, that I could find... oh man.  I have recently lost 54lbs.  Well not recently it took awhile.... a long while... almost 2 years.  It all started when I became a vegan and started working out.
I lost 30 lbs real quick, I think it was because I cut out dairy.  But the rest has kind of been a struggle to lose.
I will find a before picture and post it.
Now I eat eggs and sometimes I will eat chicken, but other than that my diet really has not changed.  (I eat pretty healthy)
I started doing Zumba in November and feel in love with it.  I have only lost a few pounds, but my clothes fit much better and I am happy.

I am on the left, and I guess I am very excited to be on roller skates!


So here is the only picture I could find, it will do for now! This was from about 2 months ago.  So I am still the same size...

No comments:

Post a Comment