Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Slacker!

I have just been posting videos lately... I have been super busy with school and work and of course ZUMBA!  Last week I did zumba 5 days, this week I am shooting for 4.  I have been going to the Y to do most of the workouts, but today I did a trail pass at the 24 hour fitness.  They are like little dirty car sells men.  I just wanted to go to a certain instructors class and did not want to join, and the membership man did not understand that.  UGH!
2 weeks ago I went to the hospital, but everything is fine, I took a few days off from working out, because after I left the hospital I got the flu, it was horrible... I did not leave my room for 3 days.  As a matter of fact, I was working out at the Y doing zumba on a Monday night and had to run out of the class because I felt like I was going to hurl... gross I know, it just shows my dedication!  ha...
Tonight I brought in the lead teacher of where I work to come and try Zumba out... She loved it, I hope.... I will see how she feels tomorrow... just trying to spread the good word!

No comments:

Post a Comment